In order to best prepare your skin for your upcoming microblading appointment please adhere to the following:
- Do not tweeze or wax your brows one week prior to your appointment
- Do not have a facial 2 weeks prior to your appointment
- Do not work out the morning of the appointment
- Do not consume alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your appointment
- Do not consume coffee on the morning of your appointment
- Avoid ibuprofen, Vitamin E, Fish Oil and other blood thinners… unless they have been prescribed by a Doctor
Excessive bleeding is a mild side effect of microblading, and is common with any tattoo process. Following these rules will help minimize this side effect to ensure the best possible results for your brows.